Quality Assurance System
Rawlinsons maintain a mandatory company-wide Quality Assurance System that incorporates a Quality Assurance Manual.
Rawlinsons have robust procedures and standards for management and staff across all aspects of our services, including:
- QA controlled documents and templates that are monitored and updated by a Director on a consistent national basis;
- Sign off procedure whereby senior authorised staff review and sign off technical documents and reports;
- Procedures for independent bulk checking of all estimated and measured quantities are outlined;
- Estimate checklists and review protocols;
- A standardised digital file structure and document identification protocols;
- And most importantly – a strong culture of internal peer review of work both within each office and nationally by sector specialists.
Delivering Intelligent Cost Solutions
with remarkable results.